Our world is beautiful with numerous attractions one would never want to miss. If you have a pretty good saving and you are dreaming about visiting them, then here is the list of attractions you might want to take a look at. Here is the list of attractions you wouldn’t want to miss if they lie in your financial limit –
1. London – It has the perfect concoction of beauty, history, and magnificence. Not one, but there are so many places you would love to set your eyes upon. For example, Camden market, the Buckingham Palace, Oxford street, Sherlock Homes Museum, Abbey road and so many more. All of these places will offer you tons of enjoyment to have. This is the time when you have imagined anything sophisticated and you find it right in London.
2. Paris – The land of fashion and glamour. The place where every visitor will set a foot to get the taste of cuisine, chocolate, and the super astonishing the Eiffel tower. The place where you can be you. You will find the exotic blend of leisure and living here. You can savour the most delicious meals and enjoy the most popular exhibits of Louvre. Call it a day with a Moulin Rouge show.
3. Prague is inviting you to take the delight of its superb attractions and beauty. This is one perfect destinations for travellers all over the world. You can visit the Prague Castle, Czech tavern, Astronomical clock, and The old town hall. You can find some of the best bars here for some me-time.
4. Check out Dubai! The land of sky high buildings well exemplify its richness in infrastructure and future possibilities for every last person on this earth. Take out time to explore the beauty of Burj Khalifa or Al Burj and so many more attractions. The skyscrapers will make you fall in love with this city. The super sophisticated facilities will eventually attract you to stay here forever.
5. St. Petersburg in Russia is another international attractions one would love to explore. The mesmerising sculptures, Kazan Cathedral, Winter Palace, Hermitage art collection, Neva River delta, and so much more is just for tourists.
6. Amsterdam is beautiful and it is intriguing. The place of canals, the place of bridges, and the most colourful homes can be found in Amsterdam. You will see the Van Gogh Museum, the Anne frank House, and you believe it or not, the city is known for having the only floating market of flowers. For unusual and unforgettable experience you can see houseboats.
7. It is time to visit Cusco in Peru. If you have intense love for the nature, come visit Peru. Other than that, you can find Santo Domingo Church, Qoriacancha Palace, Plaza De Armas and so many other places you would give your fortune to see. They are worth the time and money you spend to have a glimpse at them.
For More Blog Visit : www.vasanth.co.in/