Today, the biggest challenge that we are facing is “Global Warming”. It has become a big call from every corner of the world that is “How to save the planet from global warming”. In addition to this, Global warming has increased in immense increments in the last decade. As a matter of fact, the earth’s global temperature has increased by 3% in the last 50 years, Pollution caused by the release of carbon dioxide (CO2) into the air creates a blanket over the atmosphere (the envelope of gases surrounding the earth). Global warming can cause a whole chain of events to rupture weather patterns, ecosystems and many other factors.
On “How to save the earth from global warming“, and i have listed points below.
- As far as possible, try to avoid using your vehicle for short distances because automobiles stay on the top in the emission of carbon. Also, give special attention to your vehicle’s carburetor and silencer.
- Reduce the usage of your refrigerator. If you are thinking that how much my refrigerator is going stand as a cause, then don’t see as one refrigerator of your home, but count the no of refrigerators all over the world in each home, hotels, shops, etc,.
- Insulate your water heater and turn it down to 121°F.
- You can avoid using wooden articles to stop the forests getting destroyed and the heart of mother nature
- Grow at least a tree in your house and also involved in local tree-planting programs and start a global climate change study group.
- Use rechargeable batteries instead of looking for a solution how to destroy the used batteries.
- Avoid using and throwing articles in your daily uses as almost 90% of these kind of articles are being made of plastics.
- Use the recycle base things, and change from plastic to paper.
- As much as possible use paper bags or cotton bags than plastic bags. Also, reuse envelopes, jars, scrap paper, paper bags, etc.
- Use cotton cloths instead of silk, rayon cloths.
- As much as possible use public transport to commute or join a car pool.
As much as possible, eat vegetarian foods. Meat makes less efficient use of land, water, energy and soil.
- By being just a bit more mindful, we can play our part in saving the earth from global warming. All above mentioned will surely help preserve the planet for future generations.
Read More : www.vasanth.co.in